Happy Teacher's Day 2017 Quotes, Wishes, Images, Messages, SMS, Greetings, Card


Happy Teacher's Day 2017 Quotes, Wishes, Images, Messages, SMS, Greetings, Card

Happy Teacher's Day 2017 Quotes, Sayings, Thoughts, Slogans



Our teacher's are our best friend, mentors, philosopher and guide. Therefore we want to say thank you to our teacher's, who always believed in us and provide the best knowledge to us. We will always be grateful of our teacher's support in every situation and when we need it: Happy Teachers Day Quotes 2017, Happy Teachers Day Wishes, Happy Teachers Day Messages, Happy Teachers Day SMS, Happy Teachers Day Greetings, Happy Teachers Day SMS

That's why we tried our level best to provide you the best collection on national teacher's day to wish your teachers. We have collected happy teachers day message, teacher day peoms, teachers quotes. You will also find quotes: happy teachers day quotes for kids, happy teachers day quotes facebook whatsapp, happy teachers day quotes wallpapers and many graphic, images So enjoy the collection with your friends and family!



Happy Teacher's Day 2017 SMS, Text, Messages, Msg, Shayari

Bookmark our page to get updated with latest updates on Happy Teacher's Day lines in Enlgish!

And believe me, it's the ultimate place for you to get lot's of stuff for you on the 5th September teacher's day. Also, we have created super awesome images, graphics, photos, pictures, wallpaper, whatsapp dp, facebook cover etc

I'm pretty sure that you will enjoy the collection but don't forget to share it with your friends <3


Happy Teacher's Day 2017 Status for Whatsapp & Facebook

1. Happy Teacher Day: Thank you for making me what I am today! You made a wonderful difference in my life.
Happy Teachers Day 2017

2. You can get help from teahcers but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room. - Dr Seuss. Happy Teacher's Day Quotes!
Advertisements


3. A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart. Happy Teacher's Day Wishes!

4.
Happy Teacher's Day:
The Way You Teach...
The Knowledge You Share...
The Care You Take...
The Love You Shower...
Make You...
The World's Best Teacher!
Happy Teachers Day 2017!

5. We will always be thankful to you; for all the hard work and efforts that you have put in, to educate us. Happy Teacher's Day 2017
Advertisements


6. Any amount of thanks wouldn't be enough... Therefore, I'm just passing you my wishes... Happy Teachers Day 2017!

7. Teacher, you always showed us the right path. Whatever little we have achieved in my life because of you only. Thank you for being our guide and mentor. Happy Teachers Day 2017!

8. You are not only our teacher you are our friend, philosopher and guide. All molded into one person. We will always be grateful of your support. Happy Teacher's Day 2017!

9.
They Guide Us,
They Support Us,
They Inspire Us,
They Teach Us,
Today Is The Day To Thank Them And Say,
Happy Teacher's Day 2017!

10. Teachers are the only person who always helps others to gain knowledge. Happy Teachers Day 2017
Advertisements


Short Teacher's Day Quotes, SMS Text Messages, Shayari

11. The mediocre teacher tells; the good teacher explains; the superior teacher demonstrates; and the great teacher inspires. Thanks for being my inspiration at all times. Happy Teacher's Day 2017

12.
Dear Ma'm,
I may not have told you before; but now I can't hold it any more, I must tell you, I've been blessed; because you. My teacher was the best. Happy Teachers Day 2017


13.
Dear Teacher,
Whatever you toucht me remains with me at all times. No one can ever steal it from me. I am thankful to God for blessing me with a Teacher like you. Happy Teachers Day 2017

14.
T: Tender
E: Empathetic
A: Admirable
C: Caring
H: Honest
E: Encouraging
R: Repsectable
Happy Teachers Day 2017!

15. A teacher's purpose is not to create students in his own image, but to develop students who can create their own image. Happy Teachers Day 2017!


16. The award for the most wonderful teacher has been declared and it goes to you. Happy Teac



Happy World Teachers Day Speech in English/ Hindi Speech 2:
Today, I am here to celebrate this day with the help of my special designed and constructed teacher’s day speech. I would like to congratulate and wish my beloved teachers a very happy teacher’s day. There is a great motivation behind the ceremony of teacher’s day on 5th of September as it is the birthday of Dr. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan. He was a famous person and extremely faithful towards the study of students. In my childhood, the way I have been nurtured after my parents are my class teachers and my various subject teacher only. I am really thankful to all of them. My dear friends we should always obey our teacher’s orders and follow their advice to be the worthy citizens of India.

First of all I would like to thank my class teacher to give me such a big opportunity to speech here at this great occasion. My dear friends, today on the occasion of Teachers Day, I would like to speech on the importance of teachers in our life. Parents give birth to a child whereas teachers shape his/her character and make future bright. Teachers teach students very carefully and sincerely just like their own children. It is well said that teachers are great than the parents. Thus we never forget and ignore them; we always respect and love them. They let us know the importance of education in our life through their continuous efforts. Our parents are responsible for giving us love and quality care however our teachers are responsible for making whole fure bright and successful.

Thank You.

Teacher Day HD pic and Images  Quotes 


 







                                     

      

                                  V. 

   

                                      

                                      

                                       

                                     

                                 

                                

          

    







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HAPPY DUSSEHRA 2017 WISHES SMS QUOTES IMAGES SHAYARI

इस चिट्ठी ने पहुंचाया राम रहीम को सलाखों को पीछे, जाने क्या लिखा था इसमें...